To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
635 5th Avenue West
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep
Kaman Distribution • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kaman Industrial Technologies has a vacancy for a self-motivated and experienced Inside Industrial Sales Professional knowledgeable in Bearing and Power Transmission Products to join our team in Twin Falls, ID.
Our Customer Service Representatives work in partnership with our outside sales, purchasing team, and suppliers to grow our business with existing customers, develop and gain new customers and meet/exceed our monthly sales goals. Customer Services Representatives are challenged to continuously work to increase customer satisfaction.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a platform of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and technical information in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to suggest specific products and solutions.
- Suggest alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, selling KIT shop services and product initiatives.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending issues or concerns.
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature etc.
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree in Technical discipline preferred.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred.
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling, Bearings) preferred. Knowledge of KIT products a plus.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit program to include:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental & Vision insurance, & Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, & Company Holidays
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent.