To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spartanburg, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Spartanburg, SC
Posted 3 days ago
- Lead the evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program.
- Understand, translate, advocate and support the enterprise's business strategies.
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business outcomes and drivers to derive useful business context.
- Lead analysis of the business’ future state capabilities, future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving the business forward.
- Lead analysis of business and operating models, market trends and technology industry to determine their potential impact on the enterprises business strategy, direction and architecture.
- Promote the EA function and process, business outcomes and results to the organization, including the enterprise's business and IT leaders.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide EA decision making.
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements.
- Oversee EA implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing refinement activities.
- Oversee the evaluation and selection of EA standards.
- Consult with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate project and/or business needs or vice versa.
- Consult with infrastructure development project teams to fit infrastructure to architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
- Identify organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture.
- Oversee the documentation of all architecture design and analysis work; make recommendations on how to effectively and efficiently incorporate it into both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Lead the development and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture.
- Assess and communicate the value of the enterprise architecture.
- Develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Lead the enterprise and project architecture decision making for the most visible and important active investments.
- Lead a matrixed Architecture group that is directly aligned to the functional areas within the Technology (Information Security, Infrastructure, Applications, Business Intelligence, etc.).
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with IT and business leaders to develop the technical strategy and vision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or other relative Technical Degree (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
- At least 8 years’ experience working in an IT across one or more of the following areas: Development, Infrastructure, or Business Intelligence.
- At least 5 years leading the system design, including large enterprise solutions that integrate multiple systems.
- Prior experience in reference architecture definition.
- Performance testing, data design, or security, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation, are required; ability to tailor communications based on audience.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, influencing, and problem solving skills are required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178