To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64108
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Kansas City, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced Accounting Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Accounting Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Accounting Analyst will include:
- A background in Treasury/Accounting/Finance is important in this jack of all trades role during our accounting software implementation project. In addition to assisting with the coordination of implementation, this role will assist with supporting the Treasury and Accounting team in their daily work as well as dual entry while we run parallel in both systems. Examples of potential daily work:
- Assist with monitoring client bank accounts on a daily basis and may assist with the opening and closing of all accounts, maintenance of client statements, invoice coding review, and the coordination and distribution of transaction requests
- Assist with tracking, recording and filing account and transaction statement/records.
- Journal entry preparation and posting
- General ledger balance sheet account reconciliation, including bank accounts
important attributes are accountability, attention to detail, and being a team player since this is a support role and includes project coordination/support.
As an Accounting Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education Requirement: At Minimum completion of High School Diploma or G.E.D., unless specified that a higher level of education is required for the position or stated otherwise in the job description.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable work experience (including in Treasury)
- 2+ years’ experience in treasury/accounting analyst or support role
- Proficiency with Excel
As an Accounting Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Accounting Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.