To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, CA 94518
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Recruiter Role in Concord, CA
AJILON • Concord, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a great opportunity to use your creative and strategic approach to Recruiting? Are you looking to work for a fast-growing company with huge opportunities for advancement? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our fast-growing client in Concord, CA is looking for a creative, solutions-focused Junior Recruiter to join their team located in the Todos Santos Plaza! This person will be responsible for maintaining the ATS system, assisting with benefit administration, organizing recruiting files, and supporting the interview process -including applicant screening and posting ads. This is a junior role and entry level candidates will be considered. The pay is up to $23 per hour.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and recruiting professional candidates in a high-volume environment
- Using creative strategies to source specialized candidates
- Implementing strategies, processes, and thriving in a high-volume recruiting setting
- Updating and maintaining the company ATS system
- Assisting with benefits administration
- Supporting the interview process- screening applicants
- Posting job ads on various platforms
- Organizing and maintaining candidate files
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or working toward a degree in HR
- 1 year of related experience or internship experience
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience with an ATS system is a plus
In this role, you will report to the leadership in human resources. You will be allowed to expand your HR / Recruitment skills as you take on projects and contribute to the team. Apply today at www.Ajilon.com. This is an easy commute location. Bart is an option and free parking is offered at the office.