To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3909 Fourier Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Liaison to join the Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for working in conjunction with hospital case management, continuing care personnel to plan, coordinate and facilitate discharge planning for home care services for patients receiving respiratory, DME services and/or home infusion therapy services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and complies with all company policies and procedures, the guidelines established in the “Rotech Way” and laws and regulations
- Always acts in an ethical and legal manner when making visits to referral sources
- Complete and submit, accurately and timely, all required paperwork including but not limited to referral intake forms, insurance verification documents, delivery tickets, activity logs, special information reports, etc.
- Coordinate the patient referral process including referral demographics, communication with customer service/clinicians, verification of insurance coverage, delivery, education, CMN retrieval and patient/referral source satisfaction follow-up
- Creates and maintains constructive working relationships with management and staff
- Goes ‘the extra mile’ in order to exceed customer needs
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with hospital personnel such as case managers, social workers, physicians, nurses, etc.
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Participates in department and company meetings and events as determined by supervisor
- Remain knowledgeable on all provided products and services and other pertinent information related to our business
- Remains current in Rotech processes and changes through review of pertinent publications, newsletters, workshops and self-study
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or an equivalent combination of education and directly-related experience is required
- One to three years’ customer service and billing experience in DME or healthcare environment
- One to three years’ of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Effectively and confidently present products and services with a high degree of professionalism
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Regularly lift and carry or pull oxygen cylinders, nebulizers, walkers, various durable medical equipment, documents, marketing materials, etc.
- Regularly travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Remote access interface and communication
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Office, warehouse and hospitals
- Travel via automobile required to patient’s homes, referral sources and meetings
- May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech’s policy
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.