Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326575818. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326575818, and high-performance 6368326575818. Our products, 6368326575818 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326575819, including 6368326575819, 6368326575819, 6368326575819, 6368326575819, 6368326575819, 6368326575819, manufacturing, primary 6368326575819 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326575819.
There is no substitute for the best, so we put “Safety First” at all times. We take pride in maintaining effective and efficient equipment, using state-of-the art distribution tools, and value our excellent safety record.
We want you to get your career in gear with Praxair! Become a member of our Elite Team today and receive the following:
We offer one of the highest rates in our industry.
100% sleeper team operation with premium pay and 5/2 work schedule with potential rotating weekends off.
We provide excellent medical, dental, and vision benefit packages, pension AND 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Paid vacation and holidays, as well as scheduled days off.
- Minimum two years verifiable tanker driving experience and/ or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date.
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered).
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics
- Are able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background screening.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and or five years tractor trailer driving experience.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)