To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Vaco - Indianapolis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accounting - Growing Downtown Indy Company
Vaco Financial • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
CPA preferred but not required
As a staff accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling month-end activities and creating journal entries
- Performing GL and account reconciliation and analysis
- Handling bank reconciliation and daily bank updates
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries
- Fixed assets rollforwards and depreciation
- Financial reporting, preparing supporting schedules, and analyzing data
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1-3 years minimum work experience
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
Staff accountants, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships with the human resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Staff Accountant position and we want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client. If your background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!