Sales Support Lead - Retail Office
The Sales Support Lead Associate will assist in creating a positive environment that exemplifies the Bob’s Way and will endeavor to provide and encourage superlative Customer Service and exceptional Sales Support. The Sales Support Lead will follow and ensure adherence to all company policies and behave in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s core values and vision.
The primary function of a Sales Support Lead Associate is to assist Sales Support Management in executing and maintaining the functionality of the retail office and Bob’s Café’ on the House according to Company Policy and expectations. The Sales Support Lead Associate serves as a leader and mentor amongst their peer constituents and ensures the Bob’s customer experience is consistent and aligned with the Company’s core competencies’.
The Sales Support Lead Associate will assist in leading the day to day operational execution of a Bob’s Retail Office and Bob’s Café on the House. The Sales Support Lead Associate will be instrumental in assisting the Sales Support Manager with accurate record keeping associated with Bob’s Way to Pay, Critical Indicators and taking a lead role in effectively handling any delivery and/or Customer escalation issues. The Sales Support Lead Associate is responsible for effective cash handling in the Office and assists with draw counting and balancing, assist with scheduling and other such task oriented responsibilities.
The Sales Support Lead Associate is responsible for coaching phone etiquette, customer experience etiquette and outstanding sales support and may assist the Sales Support Manager is conducting one-on-ones and other type mentorship and/or development program execution. The Sales Support Lead Associate is responsible for providing Café’ services’ for all Bob’s Customers including inventory, presentation, services and ensure the Bob’s Café is “Bob’s ready” at all times.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure Sales Support Associates follow all office procedures and are processing orders accurately; professionally and in a timely manner
• Ensure Sales Support Associates are readily available and provide the Customer Experience according to the Bob’s Way both in the Office and Bob’s Café on the House (as needed)
• Ensure Sales Support Associates have tools necessary to perform the duties of the position
• Develop and train new Sales Support Team members while supporting existing Sales Support Team members
• Sustain visually appealing, orderly and clean Office and Bob’s Café on the House venues
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coach and mentor
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to manage one’s time and the time of others
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent mathematical reasoning skills
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
• Reports to: Sales Support Manager or Showroom Manager
• Associates degree or equivalent
• 5 years of proven outstanding Customer Service experience
• Advanced proficiency with logistics or systems based technology
• Proficiency in invoicing, billing or cash handling
• Entry level Sales experience
It is policy of Bob’s Discount Furniture, LLC, to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against or harassed because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected status in accordance with federal and state law and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Americans Disability Act (ADA)
• Able to sit, walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, push and handle and move items weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance
• Ability to move throughout all areas of stores
• Move objects up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations
• Stand or sit continuously to perform job functions
• Visually able to perform job functions
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Complex Problem Solving