Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $8 billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to improve the way our customers experience living and create value for our shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
The IT Audit Senior is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute IT, cybersecurity, compliance and operational audit testing against detailed plan and audit program
- Execute quality assurance reviews related to IT general controls and SOX compliance
- Test IT controls across various platforms and application environments
- Develop & Execute Data Analytic Procedures using MS Excel, ACL and Power BI
- Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Assist with planning and wrap-up activities, as well as any required communication
- Assist with special purpose advisory engagements, including IT system implementation assessments
- Execute cybersecurity reviews based in NIST, CIS and COBIT frameworks
- Assist in identifying and evaluating the IT organization’s risk areas and provide input to development of the annual audit plan
- Expected domestic travel up to 40% of the time; may include international travel
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, business or accounting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams of internal and co-source resources
- Demonstrated initiative and drive to achieve results
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and independently
- Strong technology skills (audit software, ERP experience, data analytics, Microsoft Excel and Word)
- 2+ years IT, internal audit, or public accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements including IT General Computer Controls
- Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks including the role of penetration testing
- Experience with CAAT data mining software
- CISA, CSX, CIA, CISSP or CPA designation
Masco is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Masco CorporationFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Audit Senior
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Audit Senior, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Audit Senior
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
It General Controls (Itgc)
Certified Internal Auditor