To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Drive Auto Market Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Mobile, AL
Posted 2 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and Integrated Solutions and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair has an exciting opportunity within Drive Auto (www.driveauto.com) for a talented Market Manager for our Mobile-Pensacola Gulf Coast marketplace. This is not a desk job! The successful Drive Auto Market Manager will meet or exceed market objectives in the areas of market operations, employee and cultural leadership by leveraging internal and external relationships to execute a strategic business plan working with automotive dealerships in and out of our Gulf Coast Region.
Primary Accomplishments of the role:
- Drive and own retention of key accounts/automotive dealerships already in place within the market
- Aggressively acquire new business; building, strengthening and influencing key automotive dealer relationships via cold calling, emailing and social media outreach
- Consistently meet or exceed territory goals, including automotive dealer acquisition, growth, and dealer satisfaction metrics
- Create a “winning culture” within the market station(s) and local marketplace
- Support and help create well-developed, knowledgeable, high performing sales team(s) with regard DRIVE AUTO
- Effective employee relations and market operations management
Representative Key Actions associated with the role:
- Be the main day to day management contact for all DRIVE AUTO clients represented by our marketplace
- Use the DRIVE AUTO platform and automotive dealer Google Analytics to review web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress
- Manage all aspects of campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign set up, execution, review and reporting
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams within DRIVE AUTO and Sinclair to ensure success
- Work with DRIVE AUTO platform team members to make sure our strategies are carried out; follow up and escalate if something does not get done in a timely manner
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of DRIVE AUTO campaigns
- Run weekly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress
- Provide ongoing feedback and recommendations to management for how to improve DRIVE AUTO various automotive dealer products/services
- Accurately and timely document sales interactions in BASE/CRM tool as required
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years of outside sales experience (working with Automotive Dealerships/Automotive Industry a plus)
- Auto industry experience as Sales Manager; Business Development Manager, General Sales Manager or General Manager while not required is a plus
- Road-Warrior/Hunter mentality with self-discipline to work autonomously
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Relevant, timely follow up skills with strong attention to detail
- Cold calling, networking, business development and consultative sales experience
- Experience giving presentations to key decision makers
- Excellent time management and communication skills, both verbal and written (ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!