If this sounds like something in which you would be interested please send your email to Katherine Elam at Email blocked - click to apply
- With limited guidance performs defect correction (analysis, design, code) on less complex issues and/or codes applications of medium complexity. With guidance begins to install, customize and integrate commercial software packages. Works with more tenured peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing unit testing.
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing. Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews. Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates.
- Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer requirements and may respond to outages following the appropriate processes.
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate estimates on work packages. May begin to identify issues that impact availability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile methodology
- Proficiency in translating front-end mockups and wireframes into functioning applications
- 2+ years’ experience in designing/coding for high availability and performance.
- 2+ years of experience with rapid prototyping / simulations / iterative design
- Demonstrated experience supporting accessibility requirements from ADA (Section 508 subset of a11y).
- 6+ years of experience on closures/Prototypes/JS.this and variable scope
- Understanding of HTTP interaction with browsers (request types, request headers, synchronous/asynchronous requests).
- Understanding of page rendering orchestration within a browser
- Proficiency at using browser development tools within each major browser
- Delivering software using a container based infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Experience testing in Selenium frameworks
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committed
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java Script Libraries
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Ajax (Programming Language)