Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We're looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Senior Accountant to join our team.
Here's what you'd do:
The Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Senior Accountant serves as a key member of the accounting team responsible for all acquisitions made by the company. Reporting into the M&A Controller, this is a key accounting role responsible for financial accounting and reporting, internal controls, supporting operating and production systems for acquired companies and integrating acquisitions into BrightView's systems and processes. This role plays a key part in the accounting for all acquisitions made by the company and works closely with Corporate Accounting and FP&A teams, Shared Services, Region/Market finance and operations leadership, and previous owners and operators of the legacy businesses.
You'd be responsible for:
* Help lead the month end close process for all recent acquisitions.
* Assist in fully integrating recent acquisitions into BrightView's systems and processes.
* Enforce and maintain applicable internal controls over managed processes.
* Responsible for assisting in acquisition accounting and working capital, in addition to billing/accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, prepaids, accruals, and property, plant & equipment.
* Work with M&A Controller on opening balance sheet and net working capital for recent acquisitions.
* Provide support to acquired Branch teams and facilitate a complete and successful hand-off of all accounting duties to the local Market Controller and Regional Finance Leader upon full integration.
You might be a good fit if you have:
* Four-year accounting degree, CPA designation preferred
* 4+ years of Accounting experience in public accounting environment or industry or combination of the two, with a strong preference for M&A Accounting and/or systems integration experience
* Hands-on experience in ERP systems (JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP, Quickbooks)
* Strong analytical & communication skills
* Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
* High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
Here's what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we're a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we're the nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you're looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there's no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you'll also have benefits and perks like:
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you've found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Accrual Accounting