Who We Are
Are you looking to join an organization where you can grow and provide a much-needed service to members of your community? If yes, Secure Transportation is the company for you! We are a non-emergency medical transportation provider that provides Through the Door best in class transportation services for over 40 years. We transport our members with compassion, outstanding care, and excellent service.
Include putting People First, Doing the Right Thing, providing Through the Door service, and Setting the Bar high to deliver quality transportation.
Current Job Opportunities
We offer Full Time, Part Time and On Call shifts for Drivers. If you are looking to make a difference in someone's life, we would love to speak with you!
Benefits for You
- Competitive Pay
- Sign on Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Driver Incentive Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Internal career growth opportunities
What do our drivers do at Secure Transportation?
- Provide safe and reliable transportation
- Ensure timely pick-up and drop off
- Assist with safe loading and unloading
- Report any noticeable care concerns
- Provide wheelchair and/or special needs assistance
- Provide effective communication to the member, client, and management
- Provide outstanding customer service which align to our values
- Be sensitive to the special needs of our members
- Complete required safety vehicle inspections
- Utilize internal reporting APP
What we Require
High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
Valid Driver's License
Certified clean driving record
Must pass pre-employment screening which includes, but is not limited to Criminal Background Check, Physical, Drug & Alcohol Screening and other requirements
Valid Authorization to work in the U.S.
Experience in driving is preferred, but not required
Excellent people skills
Push and pull 150 pounds and lift 50 pounds
Secure Transportation is an equal opportunity employer.