This role is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules to meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing, distribution costs, and inventory investment. This is a hybrid position (office 3 days per week, remote 2 days per week).Essential Functions:
- Create and maintain schedules to successfully meet shipping dates according to forecasts and orders while maximizing efficiencies.
- Utilize released and created work orders to ensure compliance with the planned demand to support sales and inventory levels while utilizing available capacity.
- Create and/or recommend revisions to production schedules as needed.
- Prepare scheduling reports as required. Communicate with internal customers as to the status of open orders/jobs and exceptions impacting on-time delivery.
- Provide leadership visibility over potential issues that may impact production scheduling (i.e. raw material/equipment issues).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or related field. May consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of planning/logistics experience
- Experience using production planning software and enterprise resource planning systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Inventory Investment
- Logistics Operations
- Operations Management