Our client is currently seeking a Infrastructure Developer for a long term contract, possible contract to hire, Must be on the Judge Group W2, no sponsorship, no c2c. If you are interested in learning more, please forward resume to:
Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• *****Ideal candidate will have a combination of Backup infrastructure/application experience, security experience, and scripting/python development skills. Candidates with Backup experience and one other qualification will be strongly considered. Risk management experience is a plus.***** • Experience with backup products. Specifically: Netbackup, TSM, Data Domain, Tape Library, Veritas appliance platforms
• Develop and implement security policies as it relates to backup infrastructure and related applications. Experience Sophia a plus.
• Ability to document and communicate complex solutions as they relate to security.
• Fluent in at least one scripting language, preferably python. SHELL, Perl or PowerShell are acceptable. Strong Python/DJango skills are a plus.
• At least moderate UNIX skills.
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
• Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
• Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
• Design (compliance, security)
• Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology