To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ 07004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Loan Officer - CRE
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
$90,000.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is a rapidly growing bank based in Northern New Jersey with 40 plus branches! The bank prides itself on the loyalty of long term customers but due to the growth of new customers they are looking to add a Commercial Loan Officer to focus on Commercial Real Estate lending. The lender will inherit the current portfolio, but the client is looking for someone with strong hunting skills and experience with Commercial Real Estate in the Northern and Central New Jersey area.
The role is primarily focused in the Central and Northern New Jersey area. They do have branches who service the Staten Island and Brooklyn areas so they would like to speak to applicants if they are in those areas as well!
- A degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years Commercial Real Estate lending experience; looking for someone who has experience with multi-tenant real estate such as medical offices and warehouses
- Ability to build and maintain a quality portfolio of $40 million
- Credit training is a plus
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers, attorneys, realtors and other financial institutions as well as all levels of Bank personnel
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Results oriented with proven track record to motivate self and others to accomplish objectives
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possesses a strong work ethic
- A collaborator and team player, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships
- Ability to deliver a seamless experience to the customer
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAAQG1665246
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.