Did you know that our employee benefits start on the first day of employment? Join URL blocked - click to apply
and enjoy our generous, DayOne Benefits (SM)! * * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * * What You’ll Do:
In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer service-oriented technicians! That’s where you come in!
You will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service as the face of the company. You will be responsible for interacting and servicing our clients with any technical problem they are experiencing. Be helpful, relatable, and pleasant while diagnosing and fixing their problems. Overview:
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems in a corporate environment – you make it happen
- Be helpful and understanding – provide the support you would want!
- Customize the customer experience for every individual – all communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of the individual
- Determine the most cost-effective repair to minimize customer downtime
- Be proactive! Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service issues
In short, you service our customers with whatever technical issues they may have in the most pleasant way possible! Who You’ll Work With:
As a Desktop Support Technician, you’ll play a crucial role in supporting our customers and proactively identifying their needs. You’ll work to create the ideal experience that any customer would seek to encounter. For many of our customers, technology problems can be frustrating but easily solved by educating them. Your patience is a virtue! You’ll be the face of our operation and the go-to for what makes our company run – our customers. Who You Are:
- 5+ years of related work experience
- A+ Certification – or ability to obtain within first 6 weeks of employment
- Desktop support experience in a corporate environment required – primarily laptops and printers
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge
- AA degree or technical training or equivalent
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers
- You’re a tech that customers look forward to seeing
- Consultative approach to solving issues – help us help them!
- Ability to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands
- Impeccable follow-through to customer satisfaction
- Will attempt to connect to anyone you meet, no matter how difficult
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success – strive for more than the status quo
- Not intimidated by problems you’ve never seen before – confidence is key!
- Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career!
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **URL blocked - click to apply
™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** URL blocked - click to apply
™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
Hardworking And Dedicated