The Runner-Busser is responsible for keeping inventory of transporting, stocking, and cleaning/clearing products to ensure business and customer needs are met. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Stocks and maintains appropriate levels of product
• Delivers product and uses transfer sheets to maintain inventory integrity
• Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains appearance of workstations and guest service areas
• Assist servers, bartenders, etc. with customer service as needed
• Maintains excellent customer service and a positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc. Is adaptable to customer needs.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous food service experience preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks quickly
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• Requires constant standing and walking
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Catering Runner - Soldier Field
or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- Business Requirements
- Customer Demand Planning
- Food Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Requirement Prioritization
- Restaurant Operation