Registered Nurse (RN) School Case
Monday – Friday Days!
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) and Daily Pay Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN)s to provide skilled nursing care to one of our patients in a public-school setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse:
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home and school-based nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
- Must meet all requirements per school district, including but not limited to an additional background screening and/or fingerprinting
- Willingness to Train and Learn Pediatric (Under 21) Care, if necessary
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- One to one patient care in home and public-school environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Registered Nurse:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Daily/Weekly Paychecks
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- State-of-the-art technology allowing electronic charting at point of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to School Registered Nurse - RN
- Health Care