To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andover, MA
- Jhon Paynor
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Development Technician II /Biotech Manufacturing Technic
w3r Consulting • Andover, MA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Process Development Technician / Biotech Manufacturing Technician
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Duration: 4-months contract
True Job Title:
- Executes SOPs for unit operations (daily and long term). Includes CIP, SIP, and cleaning and sanitization of the facility.
- Operates of buffer/media make-up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, bioreactors, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, chromatography skids, and UF/DF skids with varying mixes of automation and paper SOPs involved.
- Supports implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Interacts across the asset to achieve production schedule.
- Reviews documentation daily as well as perform data entry - Monitor, identify and communicate process and compliance trends real time.
- Archives documentation according to established procedures.
- High School diploma required.
- Manufacturing experience in a GMP or another regulated environment is required.
- Familiarity and experience with either purification processes or mammalian cell culture.
- The ability to execute against SOP’s and document entries in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Ability to interpret and prioritize workflow to maintain the production schedule.
- The incumbent will be required to solve problems regarding site assessment, specific units used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
What is the minimum education experience required?
- High school with GMP manufacturing experience
- Associated Degree is highest level of education accepted