$17.00 to $18.00 hourly
Expand your skill-set at a challenging position at a well-known company as a Corporate Commissions Processor. Accountemps is looking to fill a position on a team at one of our clients for a skilled Corporate Commissions Processor. You will be expected to support the Payroll department in this position in a variety of duties such as data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. A candidate should be able to effectively communicate with both internal team members and outside customers as part of this dynamic, fast-growing team. This Corporate Commissions Processor opportunity is based in the Deerfield, Illinois area and is a long-term temporary employment role.
- Distribute and administer reports as instructed
- Compile data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Reach out to employees via phone and email to obtain timesheet approvals
- Run and build custom reports
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
If you are interested and available, please e-mail your updated resume in Word Format to Email blocked - click to apply
and apply online immediately.
- Supply the organization with instructions/training regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Experience with auditing
- Proven knowledge of Problem Resolution
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience
- Strong familiarity with Lock Box
- Previous payroll experience
- Proficient in Payroll software
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong organization skills
- Skillful in learning new processes and systems
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving