To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Vaco - Memphis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bookkeeper Memphis Opportunities
Vaco Staffing • Memphis, TN
Posted 2 months ago
If you have Bookkeeper experience we want to talk to you! What are you looking for in your next opportunity, more pay, closer to home, upward mobility? Let's start a discussion to try and find you your next role. We're looking for candidates with experience
serving as a bookkeeper; conducting invoice activities; paying vendors for delivered materials; and performing clerical/ administrative functions. The qualified candidate will have experience in AP, billing, and other accounting functions. Experience with Quickbooks is necessary and advanced Excel functions are preferred.
- Perform work of a diverse character - conduct bookkeeping, accounting and clerical/administrative functions for managed associations.
- Serve as a bookkeeper. Assist with budget preparations; handle accounts; make bank deposits; maintain ledgers; pay bills; prepare financial statements and reports including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet; accounts receivable; reconcile bank account; set up cash box for events; collect funds; assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition; and keep the association's account executive informed as to the balances of internal accounts.
- Track monthly sales commissions for sales representatives.
- Coordinates and manages month-end inventory/purchase reports.
- Cut vendor checks.
- 3-5 years' experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Experience using Quickbooks.
- Mathematical skills to: maintain and balance accounts, calculate sales tax; verify invoices, post fees, receipt and deposit all funds, prepare journal entries, and balance accounts receivable.