Back End DeveloperCompensation:
$120000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
We have an immediate opening for Senior Backend Development Engineer for an enterprise Data Management platform. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
• Senior Developer will be a key member of our software development team with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test, and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Lead and coach junior developers with latest .NET and .NET CORE development techniques
• Web development in .NET and ASP.NET Core.
• Programming in C# language with LINQ.
• Perform DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools, in particular, Azure DevOps
• Write unit and integration tests with testing frameworks
• Lead Azure DevOps development
• Prepare automated builds for software deployment
• Takes ownership of development activities from inception through completion
• Write high-quality code
• Agile development requiring continuous integration
• Adhere to established design principles
• Own introduction of new technologies and techniques
• Build applications on Azure cloud platform using Microsoft .NET micro-services, Building Progressive Web Applications, architecture, and Azure services
• Maintain production systems
• Manage software changes adhering to the development lifecycle
• Participate with the other team members to migrate the existing legacy system from on-premises to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy Transformation, Cloud Native Application Development, API's Integration, Cloud Migration, Platforms Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services.
• Supports our office and management team to improve agility and resilience and identify opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation as well as improving our patient experience.
• Partner with line-of-business, stakeholders, and other technology teams
• Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining, and Web development.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
For immediate consideration, send resume directly to Reid Gormly on LINKEDIN
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Developer
- .NET Core
- NoSQL/SQL databases
- Nice to have – Azure DevOps
- Understanding Git and design patterns (Solid Principles)
- Entity Framework
- Bachelors degree required
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Back End Developer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Back End Developer
for more information.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Asp.Net Core