To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94111
- Phone: 512/362-5245
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Legal Receptionist & Switchboard.MS Ops Onsite
Volt • San Francisco, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt is looking for a Sr. Legal Receptionist and Switchboard Operator needed to work with our client, a world leader in document production, imaging, and business services, in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a temporary assignment with the possibility of converting to client's staff depending on factors such as attendance and performance.
Pay: $17.64 to $23.41/hour, Depending on Experience
Duration: 1- 2 Months+ possible extension or hire
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 1 hour lunch
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides exceptional service within a Legal office/environment by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and handling incoming calls for the customer/business.
- Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
- Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times.
- Performs a broad range of clerical duties that require knowledge of legal procedures and terminology as required.
- Prepares documents, maintains files and calendars, schedules appointments and meetings as required.
- Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm.
- Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture
- Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by the Client and the firm.
- Monitors whereabouts of attorney’s and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors and/or questions
- Serve as firm concierge in regards to guests, clients and staff, familiarizing themselves with the area, restaurants, coffee houses etc.
- Performs light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, supplies, drinks.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, And Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Admin and Switchboard experience particularly in a Law Firm/Legal environment.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MS Office Suite experience, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational and communications skills
- Experience working with the EMS software preferred
These positions are starting immediately, so if this looks like the job for you DON'T DELAY!
APPLY NOW and CALL 512-362-5245 to follow up on your application. Refer to job 173727 when you call. We look forward to speaking with you!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer