1000 South McCaslin Boulevard - Superior, Colorado 80027
Essential job duties
* Primary focus is on complex execution within defined and undefined parameters. Roles at this level are responsible for complex operational and/or administrative work
* Administering complex procedures, analysis, tasks and reporting while receiving no instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
* Reviews and ensures proper documentation or procedures are used for complex activities and also checks the work of less experienced employees
* This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
* Identifies and resolves Complex issues that do not have established guidelines. May provides service in relation complex billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints from customers
* Individual at this level uses independence of thought to solve complex problems and is seen as an expert by others while contributing to work flow or process change and redesign, and to form a strong basic understanding of the specific product or process
* Accountable for complex reporting and analysis requests
* Organizes, records, process, services the production of various activities of the team.
* Delivers subject-matter expertise to customers and lower level employees.
* Recommend and implements programs to solve complex issues
* Is fully proficient in duties and works under limited to no supervision
* Seen as a subject matter expert across the line of business
* Other duties as assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications
* Typically has 3+ years of experience with a strong knowledge of the business.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred
* Works well with others in a fully developed work team environment
* Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
* Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
* Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Complex understanding of accounting principles
* Complex understanding of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
* Complex understanding of loan documentation
* Proven ability to handle all monetary/ processing functions independently
* Advanced knowledge/experience in multiple payment delivery channels; OLDS, Lockbox, ACH, wires
* Advanced knowledge of banking policies, procedures and governmental regulations
* Ability to perform complex scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance functions
* Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately
* Ability to meet production goals
* Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
* May train or assist in training new staff
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in decision making
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $19.00 to $26 hourly depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Specialist.
- Attention To Detail
- Banking Services