To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Interim Conflicts Analyst
Major, Lindsey & Africa • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Major, Lindsey & Africa Interim Legal Talent client is seeking an Interim Conflicts Analyst to join its team. This position is with an entity located in Bowie, MD.
- Reviewing new business opportunities for the Company, often on an expedited basis, to determine if a new engagement can be accepted
- Conducting a timely and accurate analysis of potential conflict concerns and related new business issues
- Applying Company conflict policies and procedures as guiding principles in evaluating, tracking and maintaining records of potential issues with new business opportunities
- Applying an analytical approach to identify and spot new issues and concerns, and to escalate those matters to the leadership of the Conflicts Management team where appropriate
- Providing Company professionals with a summary, fact-based report of the conflict review and analysis for each new potential engagement, and following up on any responses to identify and/or facilitate resolution of potentially complex legal and business relationship issues
- Leveraging internal and external databases, and other resources to conduct research
- Providing administrative support for the management of the conflicts review process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5+ years of legal, conflicts analysis, analytical research, procurement and contracting, or related experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player, learn quickly, and adapt to new policies and procedures in a busy environment with a high volume of new business matters
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Computer proficient
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should apply as directed.