If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half Finance to work with a thriving company that will recognize your efforts. In this role, it will be critical for you to lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Livermore, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
What you get to do every day
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Solid technical skills
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Annual Internal Audit experience
- Account reconciliation experience
- Budget forecasting experience
- Proficiency in Manufacturing Cost Accounting
- Knowledge of standard costs
- 10+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles