Immediate need for a Finance Manager
. This is a 6-month contract
opportunity with long-term potential located in Universal City, CA. Please review the job description below: Job ID: 19-28894 Key Responsibilities:
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Drive and maintain forecast preparation, BPC submission and costs analysis
- Partner with business leaders to build annual departmental budgets & long-range plans, update quarterly forecasts and actualize monthly reforecasts
- Lead and support preparation of consolidated “executive ready” Budget decks and LRP presentations
- Support Consolidated Reporting and Analysis for corporate group
- Create various financial modelling reports and analysis on Ad Hoc basis including building BPC 10.0 reports from scratch which integrate comparisons and vertical P&L
- Assist monthly close activities such as trial balance review and Actual vs. Estimates comparisons, revenue/ expense accruals/deferrals, and operational costs roll up
- Communicate with International stakeholders in various time zones to share information and investigate consolidated data
- Develop solid understanding of organizational structure, operational departments, underlying budget assumptions and importance of various stakeholders
- Partner with senior management to ensure continuous process improvement while streamlining and building efficient & effective processes
- Approve POs, invoices & manage various CAM hierarchy
- Assist in implementing new policies and procedures as needed
- BA/BS 4-year degree in accounting, finance or economics from Accredited institution
- 5 years finance/accounting experience
- SAP experience required; familiar with finance functions & basic T-codes in general ledgers and sub ledgers
- BPC experience required; ability to build reports independently and run queries when requested
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- General knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive in demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Highly energetic drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Our client is a leading Media
Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-28894
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..