Accounting Manager candidates who are practical and have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures will find this position to be a good fit! If you thrive in positions where you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and are rewarded for your efforts, this is the job for you. Taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties will be essential for this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Dallas, Texas area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
How you will make an impact
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Microsoft Excel experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance & Accounting Manager/Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance & Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
- Assembly And Installation
- Balance Sheet
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service