To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
718 4th Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Associate 1
Acadia-Healthcare • San Rafael, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Bayside Marin, a luxury residential treatment center located in San Rafael, CA, is seeking Full-Time and Per Diem (as needed) Client Care Technician to provide quality care and compassion to clients in our residential treatment program. The ideal candidate will report to our Clinical Coordinator and assist clinical staff by providing direct patient care services and supervision. Prior experience in substance abuse treatment is highly desired.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting patient rounds as assigned by shift lead.
- Assists in answering phone and directing calls or assisting callers, in a professional manner.
- Assists with client AMA or other crisis intervention.
- Alerts clinical staff to client difficulties or concerns.
- Provides therapeutic listening and guidance with clients as required.
- Maintains appropriate verbal responses with client population.
- Exhibits initiative in doing job duties without needing constant prompting by supervisors.
- Client transportation to appointments and outside meetings and outings.
- Conducts basic groups including morning and evening check in.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Education - High School graduate or equivalent.
- Experience - Knowledge/experience working with chemically dependent clients preferred.
- Certifications - CPR/First Aid.
- Licenses - Current valid CA drivers license with a clean record.
- Special Requirements - Experience with chemical dependency treatment.
- Age / Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female adult substance abuse and dual diagnosis population.