To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingman, AZ
- Phone: 3033091017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer- Access Control
Securitas USA • Kingman, AZ
Posted 5 months ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ACCESS CONTROL SECURITY GUARDS NEEDED!
If you are good at paying attention to details and you would love the chance to grow with a company...
Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
Securitas Security is looking for several high quality, friendly individuals to fill computer-tech security officer positions. These openings are at some of our most high level corporate sites. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and be extremely comfortable with computers. These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including but not limited to, access control, foot patrols and building checks, providing both new and temporary badges, camera monitoring, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
We have positions available in Kingman area.
Wage is $11.00-$14.00 /hr
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- Monitors multiple computers and screens
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Comfortable with computers.
- Currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Valid Driver's license.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor & Help us shield our client from harm!