MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must be a graduate of a school accredited by ARDMS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Minimum of eighteen months experience preferred.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
- Performs noninvasive ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Sonography, Ultrasound, Technician, US Tech, Ultrasound Tech
[ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Technical Data Management Systems