This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs. The selected candidate will provide expertise on development of operational plans and implementation of defensive hardening initiatives while collaborating with and providing JFHQ-DODIN Cyber Defense Operations representation to internal/external multi- Command/Agency/Service/Field Activity (CC/S/A/FA) operational planning teams and working groups.
- Provide support to assist with operations planning, future operations planning, future cyber operations in support of the JFHQ-DODIN mission.
- Provide technical expertise to assist with the development of operational and tactical plans in support of DODIN J36 DODIN Cyber Operations Group (DCOG).
- Planning will include a variety of viable cyberspace options, courses of action (COA) development, COA analysis war gaming, COA comparison and approval, commander’s estimates, and order development.
- Design and develop cyberspace plans and orders documents for designated JFHQ-DODIN DCOG efforts involving the following:
- Cyberspace collaboration among DOD and other organizations with cyber-related missions.
- Synchronization, de-confliction, coordination, and assessment of policies and processes which support defensive cyberspace missions.
- Ensure synchronization of missions with deliberate plans through internal and external collaboration and coordination.
- Participate in COA development for DODIN CPT cyberspace operations and planning efforts to conduct DODIN Cyberspace Operations-Internal Defensive Measures (DCO-IDM) and DODIN Operations (DODIN Ops).
- Support the development and depiction of various cyberspace Operational Environments, identify the desired outcomes associated with the environment, information requirements related to outcomes, indicators associated with monitoring progress and identification of data sources necessary to satisfy information requirements.
- Coordinate, de-conflict, and facilitate communications with all applicable staff elements, subordinate headquarters/commands, service cyber components, CCMD, components, and agencies with cyber-related missions.
- Participate in and support crisis planning, utilizing a truncated JPP to produce planning products in a short amount of time to respond to government directed timelines.
- Support and attend weekly Joint Planning Groups (JPGs) and direct future planning where necessary.
- Provide in-depth planning expertise for the development of policy, plans, processes, procedures, and governing directives for the operation, protection, and defense of the DODIN and provide input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements and be prepared to modify development-planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 4 years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units and devising a final plan.
- Experience in Mission Analysis and COA development.
- Knowledge of the Military Adaptive Planning Process
- Experience with Joint Operational Planning Process.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
- Information Systems
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)