To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2851 Joe Dimaggio Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Round Rock, TX
Posted 22 days ago
The Office Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties. The Office Coordinator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which may include assistance with accounts payable and accounts receivable) and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Handle office responsibilities to allow a consistent full time networking effort, which is critical in building the business
• Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
• Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate
• Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
• Assist with hiring process for new CAREGiversSM, duties may include fielding employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers
and moving applicants through the process.
• Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
• Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
• Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
• Determine each visitor’s purpose in a pleasant manner and promptly notify the appropriate staff member of their arrival
• Assist with stuffing and mailing client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
• Organize and distribute the daily mail according to prior instructions
• Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues, and CAREGivers
• Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
• Process criminal background, Adult Protective Services and Department of Motor Vehicle checks
• Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
• Order and stock office supplies
• Maintain supplies for postage, fax, and copy machine
• Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- Computer literate with Windows experience and mastery
- Able to effectively communicate English orally and written
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Satisfactory professional and personal references
- Completion of a satisfactory background check and pre-employment drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.