To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmingdale, NY 11735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lehigh Technical • Farmingdale, NY
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in temporary and direct placement positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with a very well-established private defense aerospace manufacturer in their pursuit to add a new addition to their team in the role of Production Control Planner.
Our client has an immediate opening for an experienced Production Planner to plan and execute manufacturing workflow to meet customer requirements and ensure on-time delivery. The right candidate will bring their vigor and relevant experience to ensure customer delivery requirements are met by best utilizing our production capabilities.
• Review Master Production plan weekly and use various production control programs for backward scheduling/forecasting/planning to meet customer on time requirements.
• Review shortages and apply just in time method to maintain the materials and parts inventory required for production of assemblies
• Coordinate the flow of materials, parts and sub-assemblies between shop floor departments, as well as to and from suppliers, by ensuring the availability of equipment, tooling, materials and labor.
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with Engineering, Methods, Quality, Manufacturing and Sales departments to ensure continuous work flow
• Minimum of 5 years planning / project management experience in a similar manufacturing field is required
• Must be able to read mechanical engineering drawings
• Expediting ability (including ability to lift up to 20 lbs.) required
• Exposure to machine shop environment is a plus
• Must have exceptional time management skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience with MS Excel, Office 365, Access, and Mapics
• Bachelor s degree in Mechanical / Industrial /Supply Chain field a plus
• This position requires eligible candidates be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
• They offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, which includes:
• Base salary plus incentive program
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life insurance, enhanced short term and long term disability insurance
• 401K Profit sharing plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• 529 College Savings Program
• Stable organization with opportunities for future growth within the company
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.