Come practice in Broward County Florida. This area has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather. .
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Tina Oko directly at
or email your CV to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** 100% outpatient opportunity
* No weekends or nights; Monday to Friday with daytime hours only
* Very respected and successful health care system with multiple locations
* See an average of 15 to 18 patients per day
* Practicing physicians or residents are welcomed
* Spanish-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
* Very competitive salary and benefits
* Great location
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Operating Theater
- Family Medicine