Junior to SME-level Finance and Accounting Analysts - TS SCI with Poly Job Category: Finance and Accounting Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Local CACI is looking for a range of Junior to Senior-level Finance and Accounting Analysts with 2 to 10+ years of experience to join our dynamic team supporting efforts across the Northern Virginia area. Our team members currently perform a range of critical financial duties set forth by each environment and are conducted to accomplish critical goals. Our contract offers on-the-job training and mentoring and a diverse selection of opportunities for future growth (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training tuition reimbursement), with competitive benefits and salaries. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you. For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com . What You May Get to Do: * As a Subject Matter Expert, support upper management with complex financial and accounting tasks to include conducting detailed analysis of intricate financial and accounting information. * Complete and submit all assigned quarterly submissions in accordance with requirements, while understanding and adhering to established protocol and Standard Operating Procedures. * Present to senior management teams regarding various accounting activities and all related issues. * Ensure records are current and compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), all activities are well documented, and the financial activity is consistent and in accordance with approved documentation. * Provide training, briefings, and daily outreach, in both group and one on one settings to include how to handle various accounting transactions. * Communicate complex technical accounting and program management concepts in clear and simple terms and professionally address audience questions and concerns. * Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in providing accounting related advice and guidance. * Review the work of others, perform reviews of accounting records, compile financial statements, and provide guidance on accounting issues/decisions that impact activities. * Extract and utilize data for presentation and management review. * Provide recommendations. * Conducts information analysis. * Reviews and confirms information accuracy. * Utilize data for management review. * Responsible for ad hoc or other tasks relevant to the role. You'll Bring these Qualifications: * TS/SCI with Polygraph * Two to Eleven years of demonstrated professional accounting experience with a strong understanding of the responsibilities associated with financial management, accounting, auditing, and/or fiscal control depending on the role. * Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/MBA * Strong communication skills. Education: * Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with degree requirements for CPA and/or MBA. What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. This position description is not an active opening, but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Financial Management
- Program Management
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)