To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
- Craig Harada
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP - Audit Quantitative Models
CIT GROUP INC. • Livingston, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
Internal Audit Services at CIT is looking for a quantitative analyst /VP to join the Corporate Audit Function focusing on CCAR, Liquidity, PPNR, and Credit Loss quantitative models at our headquarters in Livingston, NJ. In this important and highly visible position, the individual will be responsible for performing internal audit engagements to review Model Risk Management (MRM), Independent Model Validation (IMV), and Model Development team's policies, modeling frameworks, and the end-to-end conceptual and technical soundness of various CIT's quantitative models. * Review CIT's quantitative model's conceptual and technical soundness of model implementation ensuring review of model performance, weakness, assumptions, limitations and model usage to ensure fit for purpose.
* Review and analyze Model Validation results, back testing, benchmark testing results, and Input data to ensure the validations adhere to IMV standards established to adhere to CIT Policy, regulatory guidance, and industry best practices.
* As appropriate, present summaries of model evaluations to management groups, regulators, IMV, Model development team and other constituents; and assist those constituents regarding matters related to model performance and reliability.
* Assist in reviewing and challenging of IMV findings as defined in CIT Policy, ensuring timely and complete performance of those assigned actions
* Knowledge of time series analysis, Monte-Carlo simulations and regression analysis along with data manipulation
* Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience, with a strong preference for experience in within Model Validation(IMV), and/or Model Development team focusing on financial models (e.g., PPNR, Liquidity Stress, Credit Loss models)
* Graduate degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, economics, financial engineering, with 5-7 years of experience in banking and capital markets
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal and ability to explain technical matters to non-technical audience.
* Strong working knowledge and proficiency with analytical/quantitative software and programming language such as SAS, Matlab, R, or Python;
* Prior experience within internal audit's model review team is preferred.
* Limited travel may be required.