Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. That's why, when you provide care with the Home Instead Senior Care® network, you become a CAREGiver®, with a capital 'CARE.'
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards. You'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of our clients.
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible scheduling (minimum commitment of 12 hours per week)
- Skills Training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Part-time & full-time hours available-shifts available in 5 counties
- Great opportunity for students and retirees! Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including: background, DMV, drug screen and references.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Now Higher Wages: $13.00 to $17.50 per hour depending on level of services and experience.
To learn more about caregiving and what it means to be a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver®, call us today at
or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/483
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Hardworking And Dedicated