We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst, within our Corporate Solutions Business in Westmont, IL. Our Corporate Solutions Group creates transformative outsourcing partnerships that help our clients improve the cost, efficiency, and performance of their real estate portfolio.
The Senior Analyst performs accounting and finance activities for facility management services in support of our client. The key processes may include client funding requests, recording accruals and other journal entries, account reconciliations, payroll accounting, monitoring Corporate financial statements, and financial reporting.
- Prepare payroll invoicing for reimbursement from client.
- Prepare payroll reporting and analysis including overtime analysis, hours worked supporting client invoicing, and misc. summary reports
- Analyze payroll invoicing vs approved Budget. Provide misc. adhoc analysis as required.
- Resolve JLL invoicing issues, employee discrepancies, and prepare JLL Corporate reconciliations.
- Prepare and support various union invoicing processes.
- Point person for financial reporting and analysis initiative at largest client site.
- Develop initial reporting and prepare/submit reporting related to this initiative regularly.
- Assist in the creation of annual budget and regular forecasts
- Analyze monthly results, assist Site teams with proper purchase order creation, respond to vendor and client needs.
- Support collection of client reimbursable accounts receivable balances. Communicate with client and JLL site teams to resolve open invoices
- Prepare and submit properly documented journal entries.
- Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced user of Excel (charts, pivot tables, lookups, Macros) and MS Access Database
- Experience with JD Edwards E1 Facilities Management platforms desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to excel in a fast paced and customer service oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 7-10 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail