The Financial Reporting Manager is a critical role in our overall financial reporting and accounting process. This position will be responsible for managing the process of preparing and filing the Company’s quarterly financial filings on form 10-Q, annual filing on Form 10-K, and other filings as needed. The position will also assist in the preparation of policies, technical accounting research, implementation of new accounting standards, and bench marking of other companies. The incumbent will routinely interact with directors, managers and operating personnel to successfully complete job expectations.
The Manager of Financial Reporting responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proven background and ability with respect to preparing and filing SEC Forms including 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q.
- Ability to research, document and conclude with respect to new accounting pronouncements, GAAP and SEC requirements and transaction-specific applications.
- Proactively coordinate activities to meet reporting, filing and presentation deadlines.
- Assist in consolidated annual external audits and quarterly reviews.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies.
- Maintain effective relationships and work closely with operational and financial management.
- Ability to assess opportunities to improve operating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting; CPA required
- Experience in preparing earnings releases and distribution to newswires.
- Ability to work in a high energy, entrepreneurial environment
- High level of flexibility to meet the ever changing demands of the retail market
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles