Job Description: Material Handler
• Candidate will be responsible for completing training and performing the following job functions:
• Will perform Material Handler functions as needed in accordance with required work instructions, such as forklift license and use of Service Parts scanners.
• Will be required to learn all duties in the Service Parts including receiving product from the trailers, covering the floor by filling issues and pulling finished goods, supporting Service Parts and pulling shipments.
• Must be able to perform system transactions.
• Must make accurate and precise transactions.
• Must be flexible and willing to work in different areas and on different tasks
• Must be able to safely operate a picker and a forklift
• Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift, without the need to sit down
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Employee must have good job performance and attendance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer knowledge, including SAP.
• Must be a self-starter, well organized, able to work both independently and as a team member, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comply with all the safety, quality, and procedure requirements as noted in the applicable Work Instructions.
• Will use RF scanner for transactions
• Will train in picking orders in Service Parts for Made To Order, stock and production, with accuracy being a priority
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Required: Vocational/Technical certification preferred.
• Warehouse experience is a MUST. Minimum 6 months
Must be in good standing within your current scope of responsibilities
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.