To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kencrest Services • Fairfield, CT
Posted 11 days ago
KenCrest Services is seeking a Behavior Specialist at the Stratford office, to create positive behavioral change by assessing the need for services and developing appropriate strategies or plans for individuals as indicated in a variety of settings. The Behavior Specialist is responsible for developing functional behavior assessments, behavior plans and interventions for the purpose of providing positive outcomes for individuals with challenging behaviors. Responsible for the coordination of behavior services for a specific caseload.
- DDS Qualified Behaviorist Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education or a related allied health field
- 3 years of experience in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or Autism Spectrum Disorders. Experience with dual diagnosis preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate competence and technical skills in positive behavior supports, applied behavior analysis, and person-centered planning.
- This position may include some early morning, evening and weekend hours to meet program needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as computer skills are required.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.