Arvato Systems North America (URL blocked - click to apply) is a globally active IT service provider with over 30 years of experience and we have accumulated an extraordinary level of IT expertise across industries, technologies and countries. Arvato has a unique experience in implementing, managing and enhancing e-Commerce technology, having played an important role in this space since the emergence of the internet.
Well recognized brands such as Proctor and Gamble, Nikon, Reebok, Adidas, TaylorMade, Sony, and many more trust in our services and expertise. We always have one goal in mind: the development of first-class, futureproof solutions for our clients. Thanks to globally networked offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas, we offer customers complete support, regardless of where they are located. What we do is interesting, challenging, and can really move things for both you and your career. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills.
- Work as part of a team to deliver E-Commerce and cloud solutions for our high profile and world-renowned clients
- Design, develop, implement and deploy scalable web applications and APIs
- Configure/Automate Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services to support business requirements.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 5+ years of professional experience in web API development preferably based on NodeJS/TypeScript and/or Java
- 5+ years of professional experience in web application development (JS, HTML, CSS, JSON, …) and related frameworks such as Angular or React
- BS or MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have experience with cloud base technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Excellent ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and Agile development environment
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to production
- Experience with other programming languages such as Go, Python, C++
- Experience in developing E-Commerce solutions, ideally with SAP Commerce
- Experience working with B2B businesses/companies
To know more about what we do please visit https://www.arvato.com/us-en.html
Amazon Web Services
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
C++ (Programming Language)