We are North Americaâs leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
*This postion will be open January 6, 2020*
The Director of Government Services reports to the Vice President of Government Services and can be located anywhere within the United States.
This position is responsible for managing the RFP and sales cycle process from beginning to end and then (post-award) creating a contract compliance process and implementing a framework for government customers to use. Additionally, this position is responsible for executing a variety of research, analysis, and business intelligence and development functions on behalf of the Government Services Division.
- Develop compliance matrix/package for each large Government program. Work with local operations team to ensure they have the proper training to use compliance material and understand the importance of the compliance material.
- Track QBR schedules and attend or schedule a Government Services representative to attend QBRs. Assist in developing presentation material/deliverables for QBRs. Assist operations teams in developing and implementing solutions from issues that arise from QBRs.
- Proposal and Business Development assistance: develop proposal compliance matrices, arrange contract compliance and customer satisfaction for past performances for use in proposals, proposal comparison, and anlaysis
- Use Salesforce to create competitive intelligence database (track wages, incumbency, evaluation criteria, etc.). Develop Year-end âBy the Numbersâ analysis
- Manage Government Services Staff
- Bachelorâs Degree preferred
- Minimum of three yearsâ experience with government procurement (state, local, or federal) in a team-oriented project/business development assistant or analyst position, supporting a business development team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in Salesforce administration, report generation, dashboard generation, general maintenance
- Minimum one-year experience in a position requiring abstract research skills
- Must have a strong understanding of internet search engines, databases, CRM tools, and complex research
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and work solutions through to completion.
- Experience in analysis creation skills for presentation to decision-makers.
Other Requirements or Competencies:
- Excellent leadership skills, must be able to lead a meeting and provide direction
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing automation tools (SalesForce.com or Marketo experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement a strategy for business development and capture closure
- Excellent telephone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Strong team player
The position requires ~35% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.Closing
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.Requisition ID
Customer Relationship Management