To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Michael Baker International
- Phone: 01234 567 890
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Civil Engineer
Michael Baker International • Knoxville, TN
Posted 21 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker is actively seeking a Roadway Engineer for the Knoxville, Tennessee office. The successful candidate will assist in designing construction plans for roadway projects from preliminary to final design.
* Be responsible for developing design plans, design variations and expectations, specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages.
* Have project experience with providing engineering design services for traditional design bid-build projects and design build highway projects.
* Possess strong a verbal, written, presentation and excellent client management skills; demonstrated ability leading and managing the design and detailing of complex transportation projects; as well as being goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment.
* Collaborate with the transportation staff to develop transportation projects including but not limited to roadway, bridge, rail, transportation planning, traffic control, signing, pavement marking, knowledge of hydraulic design, and preliminary design for environmental documents.
* Possess a BSCE in Civil Engineering or related field
* 2 plus years of Roadway engineering experience.
* Hold an Engineer In Training certificate
* Proficient with AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MicroStation, and InRoads software programs.