To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Somerville, MA 02144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior FinTech Software Engineer
Kforce Technology • West Somerville, MA
Posted 3 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that has an opportunity for a Junior FinTech Software Engineer to join a highly talented company in Somerville, MA. Build your career doing advanced financial services technology. The role is open to junior and mid-level developers with high GPA, and experience with any code skillset. More importantly, the work will be in a variety of tech stacks. This is a great role if you thrive on variety. This firm has a terrific team. The work is unique in that you will not only write great code but start by solving challenging business problems first.
- This is an elite team, so the bar is set high; You should have thrived in college, and have a good start to your career
- You could have coding skills in any tech stack and want to expand your coding skills to lots of different technologies
- Relevant skills would include Java, Python, C++, C#, and any type of SQL
- Modern software development methods are relevant including messaging, stream processing, testing, concurrent programming, dev-ops, frameworks such as Kafka and Ignite, and build/release
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.