We Provide a sense of unity, heartfelt pride and a vivid spirit in our community. ~ We Inspire our students to achieve individual success through a rigorous and challenging academic environment. ~ We Enrich minds by including the latest technology and Engage students in creative problem solving. ~ We Collaborate with our community members to develop mental, social, physical, academic, creative and ethical needs of the students.
The Honeoye Central School District offers a unique supervised internship for school psychology students. Honeoye is located in the Finger Lakes Region, south of Rochester.
Requirements: Completion of coursework and practicum experiences leading to a Master's degree in School Psychology.
Learning opportunities through:
- Collaboration with experienced school psychologists, professional teaching and support staff
- Psychological and educational evaluations of school-aged students
- K-12 experiences in one building
- Active participation in the CPSE and CSE process
- Facilitation of individual and/or group counseling sessions
- Case management of individual students
- In-service training programs, including New Staff Orientation
- Active participation in building level pre-referral teams
- Exploration of personal areas of interest as appropriate
Starting Date: September – June (10-month position)
Teacher calendar and hours
Deadline: December 13, 2019
Honeoye Central School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified Sales Executive