To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, MI 48901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Cash Management & Treasury
Accident Fund Holdings, Inc • Lansing, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Manages a team responsible for the forecasting and reconciling cash for the enterprise. Analyzes cash flows and identifies key trends in the business. Researches and advises management on upcoming changes in cash flows. Manages relationship with various banks for the financial needs of the enterprise.
Primary Focus: Responsible for set up of all services of bank accounts for the enterprise, ensuring accounts are funded properly at all times, and reconciliation of cash and cash related clearing accounts.
- Manages the preparation and communicates the requirements of cash flow trends for Emerging Markets
- Manages the set up and functionality of all banking accounts working closely with Board Relations ensuring board resolutions are followed.
- Manages complete banking side of processes, including billing, journal entries, reconciliations, reports and other administrative activities for all core finance processes, including but not limited to reinsurance, investments, taxes, premiums and losses.
- Administers banking security to staff ensuring appropriate controls are in place for MAR.
- Leads the new product function of banking for the enterprise, including coordination, communication and interpretation of financial and accounting transactions between various financial institutions and IT.
- Participates in the annual planning and forecasting process for the Enterprise.
- Primary liaison with BCBSM for all cash needs. Works closely with BCBSM Treasury Management to ensure appropriate cash is available on a regular basis.
- Supports system installations, conversions and upgrades, including report design, development and testing.
- Establishes and monitors staff workload. Creates metric-based dashboards used for both financial reviewing and staffing models.
- Trains and mentors employees. Establishes and monitors team performance metrics to measure efficiency and quality of work being performed. Administers discipline and coaching as applicable.
- Supports both internal and external audits, including communication, documentation and interpretation on all things related to banking.
- Develops and documents new or changed policies and procedures to provide better financial management, to maximize efficiency and improve internal control.
- Responsible for departmental and/or unit plan implementation and execution.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed.
Directly supervises exempt and non-exempt staff in accordance with company policies and applicable Federal and State Laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, selecting, training and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
Performs other related duties which may not be specifically listed in the position description, but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.