$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
A client of The Creative Group is in need of a talented Marketing/Communications Coordinator to join their team and contribute in overall branding initiatives. As the Marketing/Communications Coordinator, you will assist with the execution of marketing and communications strategies as well as tracking campaign results. Do you consider yourself a creative marketer with extraordinary writing skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? We encourage any applicants who fit the description of a detail-oriented individual who can multi-task on a variety of marketing activities to apply today. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the North Charleston, South Carolina area.
- Recognize conferences, trade shows, and other speaking opportunities and oversee trade show activities
- Create marketing materials, newsletters, advertising, and digital content
- Communicate with a number of internal teams to synchronize marketing strategies
- Examine target audiences & organize market research
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Able to use graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of website creation tools
- Solid understanding of Brand Marketing
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.